CAREER WITH US
Fun and full of excitement workplace is definitely us.
Challenge yourself every day from doing your day to day role to boost yourself to the max. Here are top 3 reasons to work at SOLMAN:
- People is our #1 Assets
People are not only seen as resources for the company. You are worth more than just the tool to support company’s operation. You represent the brand image, determine company performances, and influence our clients to success in their business.
As an IT company, we believe that you are the key for our success. Starting at your 1st day to work in SOLMAN, you can feel the management’s effort to support their employees to develop their potency continuously. We embrace the culture to learn and keep updating new things. It’s like the way we breathe the air, the habit that is becoming our SOLMANer’s trademark.
- Challenging and Friendly Working Environment
Working in SOLMAN is more than just doing a routine. everybody is expecting to deliver more, yet You can have fun and friendly working environment here. It starts from its management that respects and trusts all its employees. While you are accepted in SOLMAN, it feels like you have a new family. You can learn not only how to be a professional, yet how to have good social skills.
We have several employee activities each year that are actively participated by most of our employees and their family members also. We make working as a fun thing yet challenging. No doubt that our employees are loyal to us due to our working atmosphere.
- We innovating together
There is no reason for us to stop innovating to cope up with the rapid changes of technology and the business environment.
SAP CONSULTANT (SAP FUNCTIONAL AND SAP TECHNICAL) VACANCY
Required Immediately : SAP Consultant (SAP Functional and SAP Technical)
As an SAP Consultant, you will need to use your consulting skills to identify and translate client’s business requirements and propose/communicate business solution effectively in order to meet client’s expectations.
• Actively involved in the whole process / full cycle of SAP project (Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live and Support).
• Create project documentations, Ex.: Minutes of Meeting, Blue Print, Functional Spec, User Acceptance Test Script, Training Materials, Customizing, Change Impact Analysis, etc.
• Perform configuration / development and additional baseline designs in accordance with project blueprint.
• Act as a trainer in Key-User training activities.
Join us now and find out more at email@example.com